Characteristics of a Good Business Plan
What is a good business plan? Here are some standards.
* It should help you sets out in detail exactly how and why you will run the business.
* It will include financial forecasts of your business.
* A detailed market research should be included.
* Good business plans help determine how many employees you will need.
* The business plan should be updated on a regular base.
* An accurate plan will help you determine whether the business idea is feasible.
* A well-researched business plan should help convince the investors that your business is a reliable proposition.
* It will reassure investors that the business is a reliable investment opportunity.
* A good business plan will allow you to map the future of your business.
* The business plan gives you a place to list specific goals and objectives.
* The business plan will help you manage cash flow.